Mexican foods can be much more than just mouth-watering foods. Mexican recipes can move you to positivity, excite you for weekend night, and make you more beautiful and energetic. The best thing is that you can do a number of experiments with Mexican foods, especially Burritos. You can add cheese, stuff burritos with mayonnaise or even eat them with well-blended veggie dip.
This recipe of mouth-watering vegan burrito is nothing less than heaven in mouth. This recipe is actually a result of countless experiments – some of the recipes didn’t turn out really well. But after all that effort and spending, I finally had a recipe I could pat my back for. Here is how I made the best vegan burrito recipe. You can adjust the herbs and spices according to your flavor.
- 3 finely chopped zucchinis
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- ½ finely chopped red onion
- ½ small jalapeno, pitted and chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cans of black beans (drain and rinse well)
- 10 ounce freshly chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed to dry)
- 4 burrito size flour tortilla
- ½ cup guacamole
- 2 cups shredded pepper back or cheddar cheese
- Put a few drops of olive oil in frying pan for sautéing the vegetables.
- Put onions, zucchini, spinach, garlic and jalapeno in the frying pan and sauté the vegetables. Make the vegerables are cut well using the best kitchen knives set.
- In a separate pan, pour 1 cup distilled water and 1 few drops of olive oil. Put black beans, boil the soup and simmer until the beans become very soft. Mash them into small chunks with the help of a fork.
- Spread wraps in a tray and spread guacamole on wraps.
- Add spices and herbs to frying pan with vegetables and mix well.
- Put beans from the second pan to frying pan with vegetables and mix all ingredients with each other.
- Scoop out the frying pan mixture on tortilla wraps and put ½ cup shredded cheese on it. Wrap immediately.
- Cut the wraps in halves and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve hot.
This recipe of Vegan Burrito is full of proteins and essential vitamins. You can also use coconut water instead of distilled water. For extra Mexican punch, serve with coconut and mint drink or pina colada.